Saturday, September 13, 2014

Too busy, but great

It's been too busy to blog between work, kids schedule and life in general.  I figure I would post a couple of pictures from the last 2 weeks.  

Bill is launching an important site for work, and now back at Lightreading, it is just him and his boss Chris writing code.  I've had off siites, completed a very important release that have me and my team executive recognition, and I have new responsibility over 2 employees and another to be hired.  The first 6 months at Datalogix has been awesome.

Mason is doing awesome in 2nd grade, and in addition participates in Swim team, Math club, piano, chess club and hockey.  Audrey is adjusting to kindergarten, making new friends and has homework everyday.  She also does ice skating on Saturdays, but we didn't want to add to much more to her schedule for now.

Bill and I are also training for a half marathon in October, which a couple of months ago seemed very far away, but it is now stressfully close.  I've kept up my 3-4 runs during the week (6 am gym visits) but haven't had time to do longer runs.  We have committed to longer runs on Sartudays at least until my parents leave for China (my parents will be in China the whole month of October).  Training in October will get more challenging, but we will make it!  4 miles last Saturday and 6 miles this Saturday were completed successfully and feeling pretty good.



No comments: