Monday, April 28, 2008

Auntie Nanny

[EDIT: I wanted to move this to the top because I added a video]

My sister Shawn came out to help us last week. Cecilia's parents were out of town, so she watched Mason while Cecilia and I worked (although I think her "work" was harder). Mason loved her. She was wonderful with him, and it's good to know, since she is his guardian in case anything happens to us.

While she was here, she convinced me to go indoor skydiving. It's really just being suspended on a column of air, but it was quite cool. Here is our Oompa Loompa picture:


We were the only 2 in our class, so it was pretty much a private session. What was really cool was watching the instructor after us. He was amazing. Check out the video:


Mason's oldest cousin, Edward, stopped by for a little fun:




Here's a picture of Shawn, Mason, and Edward:
And here's what Mason did when he realized Edward was next to him:

And here is how happy Mason was with his Auntie Shawn:


Some other pictures from when she was out here. A boy and his dog:

Who knew jello cups could be so much fun?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are 2 smokin' hot Oompa Loompa's!

-Auntie Shawn

Anonymous said...

so much fun and smiles :) the expert guy was crazy!