We are excited and anxious to meet baby Audrey. I have a c-section scheduled for the morning of Monday April 6th; I suppose she could arrive before then if I were to go into labor. Helen and Jack (Bill's parents) are coming for the birth and they are arriving Thursday. We are hoping Audrey won't arrive until after they get here.
It is a little different the second time around. We feel we know what to expect, but yet every baby is different. The nursery is done, the pack'n'play is also setup in our room for the first 2 weeks, and the hospital bag (there is not much in there, I feel I'm forgetting something). We've been "preparing Mason" by referring to my belly as Audrey or "Meh Meh" (little sister), making baby gestures and pointing to the new nursery and crib - we are not sure if he gets it. Mason refers to my belly as "Ball", but he comes and kisses it.
I've wrapped up most things at work and transitioned my projects to others. I plan to take 14 weeks, going back in mid July. The time will fly by, I am sure.
We will keep the blog updated after her arrival. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment