Mason look at me in all seriousness and asked "do you have a job?" I'm not sure if he was concerned or just curious about my employment status, and he went on "I mean, you are not in the army and you don't put off fires..." In my mind I thought I put off fires all day (figuratively). And he continued "you don't go to a job and you are on the computer all the time." Hmm it would be easier to explain what I do if i were a dentist, doctor, fireman, in the army, etc., but not intending to change careers. He then asked if Daddy had a job, since he also stays home on his computer all day. I simply said "yes, I have a job and Daddy has a job too".
I wish it was true that we didn't work and could just "play" on our computers all day. But the money tree has not yet giving fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment