Bill's Mom and Jack came to spend 5 days with us, and we have enjoyed decorating gingerbread cookies, Christmas cookies, sharing meals and exchanging gifts.
Santa brought the kids an Xbox One with Kinect, and we added some games and accessories. Audrey got an Easy Bake Oven from Mimi and Yaya, and I hope those "baked goods" are half eatable. Mason got one large LEGO set from Nai Nai and GrandPa Jack, and will be choosing another one with Yaya and Mimi's gift card. Each got books - Mason has about 200 jokes and 5000 facts he will spend the next year telling us about.
Bill surprised me with an iPhone 6. I normally get his hand me downs, but looked in envy of this large iPhone 6 plus screen as compared to the iPhone 5.
Bill got he new coffee grinder he wanted (which he ordered and I just had to erap), but I surprised him with new ski goggles (hook up from our friend Tim Hevers who is a buyer for Vail Resorts) and yoga towel.
It started to snow on Christmas afternoon, so it is a white Christmas after all.
It's been a wonderful year and we are very blessed.








No comments:
Post a Comment