Thursday, December 25, 2014
Oracle
It seems that I start many blogs by stating we have been busy. It is half a complain and half simply true. My last 2-3 weeks have started around 6 am (even though I'm home getting ready, I'm thinking about work or responding to emails) and work after coming home until about 10 pm. The good news is, I have added another product manager to my team of 3, and I think he will be very good. Also, all the hard work may be paying off soon. My company got acquired by Oracle! Although we knew there were acquisition activities going on, I had no idea who it was. Oracle was a surprise, but also exciting. They payed a very high price for us (although it will remain undisclosed externally) and we are part of their growth strategy into the Marketing cloud. More to come once the deal closes by the end of January and I'm looking forward to cashing out some stock options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment