1) both my flights were late - you suck United! On the flight back, we sat for 1 hour after boarding the plane waiting for pilots! They "gave" our original pilots to another flight!
2) more United suckiness, my coworkers flight next morning was also late, and we sat waiting for an hour for the meeting to start.
3) I upgraded myself to 1st class on the way back. Running late to the airport (I didn't know we wouldn't have pilots) I didn't pick up dinner. I thought they would server dinner. Wrong! For flights leaving after 8:01 (ours was 8:05, but didn't leave until way passed 9 pm), no dinner!
4) Denver airport runs one single train after midnight (that's right, I landed after 12:30 am) and the train would run from T --A--B--C--B--A--T. It took forever and it was completely full. There is no alternative to the train from terminal B at Denver.
5) Guy next to me on the parking shuttle to WallyPark stunk! Gross! And was trying to make jokes at now close to 1:30 am.
6) got home at 2 am!! Didn't see my kids or Bill!
The only thing I might miss is having status with an airline (we have not been as loyal to United) and its perks (free upgrades on occasion, more leg room, priority boarding, etc). But honestly, not that worth it if you consider everything else.
Meetings were good and I got to see Yvette and we both stayed at Yvonne's place in Burlingame. Chinese breakfast at FB the next morning was good too.


No comments:
Post a Comment