Monday, January 19, 2009

Falling behind in blogging again

It's hard to blog these days - between lack of time, too many events to tracks and feeling lazier in my 3rd trimester.

There are two many events happening to capture: Mason is walking, running, climbing and jumping; his words are still limited to a few, but he has many more signs to tell us he wants to go in the car, do a puzzle, read a book, eat, milk, sleep, etc; he babbles on and on in his own language, and will even talk on the phone and babble with anyone on the other side of the phone (great for telemarketers); he is developing a strong will of what he wants to do, and what he wants us or Sasha to do; and of course the tantrums follow when he doesn't get what he wants. How did my little baby grow up so fast?

Audrey is kicking non-stop. I do hope she sleeps once in a while, because I need my sleep once she arrives. I've gained less weight than with Mason, but it is still hard to find a comfortable position of sleep. April 6th is the due date right now, but things could change.

We stayed around Colorado for Christmas and New Years. Bill had to work a couple of days in between, but I had about 12 days off, which was very nice. Need to post some pictures from Christmas later.

No comments: