Thursday, March 18, 2010

Everyone at the Zoo

Last Sunday, we took advantage of the nice weather and went to the zoo with Jef, Michele and Josie. We needed to get out of the house and we thought some vitamin D from the Sun and some fresh "zoo air" would do Audrey some good. Everyone else had the same idea after months of staying inside during the cold weather. It took us a while to find parking, we ended up at the Nature and Science Museum's parking structure all the way at the end of the bottom floor. But we had a great time and I wish I had taken more pictures.

Here is one of Bill taking Josie and Mason on the little train ride around the zoo.


I'm glad we did go out, because it will be back to snow and freezing this weekend. It is 60 one day and freezing the next, that is Spring time in Colorado!

No comments: