Mason is doing well. After taking Motrin and Tylenol for the first 36 hours, he hasn't been on any pain medication. He has taken a bath every day since the day after the surgery, but his dressing has not fallen out, so we will need to remove that today. We are keeping him home with my parents today because it is Jumping Castle day at school. We need to keep Mason from getting hurt and it would be a big tease not to be able to jump around with the other kids.
Bill took him to Toy Story 3 on Thursday and I took him to the zoo on Friday. It was a nice day to go to the zoo, because it wasn't too unbearably hot (although we took an ice-cream break) and it wasn't crowded. I ended up getting us a family membership to the zoo, which is a good deal if we go more than 3 times in the a year. I think we will manage 2 more visits before end of August next year.
Bill took him to Toy Story 3 on Thursday and I took him to the zoo on Friday. It was a nice day to go to the zoo, because it wasn't too unbearably hot (although we took an ice-cream break) and it wasn't crowded. I ended up getting us a family membership to the zoo, which is a good deal if we go more than 3 times in the a year. I think we will manage 2 more visits before end of August next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment