The kids had a great Halloween = lots of candy!
One mishap was Mason's friend Carly's Halloween party. I thought the party was on Sunday and recorded on our family calendar as Sunday 1-4 PM. We even drove all the way to Carly's house (they live in Brighton) and notice no cars in the drive way, at which point I checked the invitation again and it was on Saturday! :-( We stopped by Andy's house instead so we could visit and the kids played a while.
It was very nice out (mid 60s - unusually warm from Halloween in Colorado). Instead of the butterfly outfit, Audrey wore a cheerleading outfit from Yaya's alma mater during the day.

We went out as soon as it got dark (around 7 PM). Bill and I took turns taking the kids around our block. Bill and I decided to dress up as well to get in the spirit. We recycled two of our costumes from few years back.
Mason would ring the bell and say "trick or treat" and after getting the candy Audrey would say "thank you". The kids got so much candy from our loop of 15 houses. And we got over 135 trick or treaters!'
No comments:
Post a Comment