I would repeat a day like today any time! Started with a nice run at the gym followed by errands. As I got to Nordstroms this morning right before 10, I noticed others waiting for the doors to open. I was only there that early to pick up my suit that had the pants length altered, and could only do it between Mason's flu shot and his Tae Kwon Do lesson. As I walked in, I notice the sale signs. The suit I purchased last week was now on sale, and I got $188 back! So as any good woman would do, I got some new shoes. :-)
We had an easy afternoon with the kids, a little nap for all except for Mason. After we were refreshed, we decided to go to a dinner and a movie with the kids (Gong Gong and Bu Bu are on a cruise, and we are sans babysitters). We had a great dinner at Tuk Tuk (Thai and sushi) next to the movie theater and watched Wreck It Ralph. Timing was perfect before the Saturday night crowds got there. And what a great movie!! We all really enjoyed it.
And to make today better, we finally set out clocks back an hour tonight!! No more waking up before sunrise for a while. Getting an extra hour of sleep is tricky with young kids, but I'm just glad to have the extra hour as we have been getting up around 7:15 and rushing to get out of the door by 7:45 to drop Mason at school on time.
Need more days like today.

No comments:
Post a Comment