Saturday, April 28, 2012

LEGO Kidsfest

I looked up what events were happening in Denver this Spring and Summer some months ago. LEGO Kidsfest sounded awesome and something the kids would love. I believe it was the first time in Denver. We made plans with our friends the Princes, who have to boys 5 and 7.

We purchased tickets for our Sat afternoon session two weeks ago, and good thing we did because it got sold out quickly.

The event was well managed. They could have fit twice the amount of people in the convention center, but they limited the amount of people per 4 hour session to a smaller number. Everything was very pleasant. Although busy, you could find space for the kids to play in almost every station.

Here are some pictures of the amazing LEGO creations. Audrey and I built one of our own with the pink LEGOs. Can't wait to go to the new Legoland next month while in Atlanta.

No comments: