Audrey and I had a busy weekend, starting on with gymnastics Saturday morning, her friend Moriah's birthday, a long walk to the park and going shopping on Sunday.
I don't particularly like walking around in the mall. Which is a big change from my early 20s where i could spend a whole afternoon shopping every weekend. These days I normally have with a specific list of things to buy and try to be as efficient as possible. I hope one day Audrey will be a great shopping companion with that same goal. At this point, going to the mall with her is more to kill time. Shopping is secondary to walking around for an hour or two with no specific destination, half of the time with her insisting on pushing her own stroller around, and the other half playing in the germ infested kids play area. In between, I squeeze in two stores and pick up some new items for the kids (I normally don't shop for myself if I'm alone with the kids since the lack the patience to go to dressing rooms). But as long as there is no melt down, we call it a successful trip.
Pictures from our weekend:



No comments:
Post a Comment