Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day

We spent the weekend at the pool, in the backyard grilling and went to see the movie Epic.  We wanted to relax before a busy week of work ahead for Bill and my work trip.  

Bill spent time with the kids as he always does.  He really takes equal, if not great share these days, watching over the kids.  He is a great father that disciplines when necessary, encourages and plays with our kids.  But the trait that I think is most important is his patience, because I know I am not.  Mason and Audrey are lucky to have Bill as their father.

My Dad had just left the week before with my Mom to first tour Japan and the spend the rest of the month in Shanghai.  We had dinner before their trip to celebrate. 

Bill got a new MacBook that he has been eyeing for a while.  This is his first non-Windows based computer - outside of our iPad and iPhones, and if don't count the Apple 2 he had as a teenager.  

The way I see it, it is an investment.  He can now program an app that can make us millions!  Although the chances are low, like holding a lotto ticket, they are no longer nonexistent.  

No comments: