The kids are learning new things every day, from daycare no doubt. Mason told Bill the other day "Dad, listen to me...". We hadn't heard him call Bill "Dad" before. He also says "I welcome" after you say "Thank you". I tried to correct him once by telling him "Mason, it is YOU are welcome", and he replied "Yes, I welcome". Yesterday, he said to Bill "Daddy, I need money in my pocket!". And so it begins...
And while I drive, I have a new backseat driver. Mason will look for the stop lights and say "Stop" if he sees red and "Go" if sees green. All that is good, except he will start saying "Stop" hundreds of yards before the stop light.
Mei Mei (little sister in Chinese) is also saying a few words. Her "Mommy" and "Daddy" are very clear, we've also think we have heard "Mason", "Sasha" and "Milk", and the latest is "No"... It is definitely a "No!" and she means it. I am waiting for the day she asks Daddy for money in her pocket, or his credit card.
No comments:
Post a Comment